Chicco Fit2 Infant and Toddler Car Seat- MarinaRegular price $299.99
Rear-Facing from Day 1 to Year 2
The Fit2® is a first-of-its-kind rear-facing car seat designed with two unique positions to accommodate infants and toddlers, making it easy to stay rear-facing for the first two years. A built in stage-position lever lifts easily to convert the car seat base from Stage 1 to Stage 2 with one motion, creating extended leg room and more upright, spacious seating for growing toddlers.
Two Unique Positions for Infants & Toddlers
In Stage 1, the Fit2® functions like a traditional rear-facing infant car seat, offering more reclined seating with removable head and body support to accommodate newborns and smaller infants from birth to 12 months. In Stage 2, the Fit2® easily transitions into a rear-facing toddler car seat, offering a more mature seating position for toddlers from 9 to 24 months – without taking up extra space in the vehicle! A 7-position headrest and padded no-rethread harness provide adjustability to accommodate growth throughout both stages.
Easiest to Install Correctly
From the makers of the #1-rated KeyFit®, the Fit2® is designed with smart functionality that makes it the easiest to install simply, accurately, and securely, every time. The base features a one-hand-operated ReclineSure® leveling foot and two RideRight® bubble level-indicators to achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. Premium LATCH connectors and a force-multiplying SuperCinch® tightener help achieve a secure fit with a fraction of the effort! Plus, an integrated stabilizer bar increases surface contact between the base and vehicle seat, providing added support and leverage for a secure install. The base is also designed with easy belt routing and integrated lock-offs for alternate installation with the vehicle seat belt. An enclosed underside helps protect vehicle seats from damage.
Built for Everyday Convenience
The Fit2® features easy one-hand adjustment for the carry handle, harness tightener, and headrest. The Fit2® is also designed for travel system use with Chicco strollers, offering extended click-in carrier functionality with a reassuring audible click and one-hand release.
From Italy with Love
Made in Italy with premium Italian fabrics that are both comfortable and sophisticated, the Fit2® has a chic, modern aesthetic for fashion-forward parents. The seat pad is removable, machine-washable, and lined with dual-density foam cushioning for added comfort. The canopy is also adjustable and removable.
For improved impact protection, the carrier shell is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam
- 2-Stage base converts from Infant Position to Toddler Position, making it easy to stay rear-facing for the first 2 years
- Provides extended leg room and more upright, spacious seating with adjustability for toddlers 9-24m – without taking up extra space in the vehicle!
- Built-in stage-position lever lifts easily to convert the base with one motion
- 7-position headrest and padded, no-rethread harness accommodate growth throughout both stages
- Easiest to install with ReclineSure® leveling foot, RideRight® bubble levels, and SuperCinch® LATCH tightener
- Compatible with Chicco strollers for travel system use
- Premium Italian fabrics are comfortable, sophisticated, and machine-washable
- Easy one-hand adjustment for carry handle, harness tightener, and headrest
- Removable head and body support for newborns and smaller infants
- From the makers of the #1-rated KeyFit® Infant Car Seat