Chicco Cortina CX Travel System- Iron
Our New Baby! offers FREE STANDARD SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER $75.* Flat-rate shipping of $4.99 for orders under $75. All furniture and gliders are excluded from our free shipping promotion. Free in-store pickup is available for most items. You will be contacted via email within 24 hours of furniture order placement with a delivery or freight quote. Please see our Furniture Delivery Options for further details.
- Standard (non-expedited) shipments will be sent USPS or FedEx Ground. In-Stock orders shipped with standard delivery will be processed and shipped within 1-2 business days of purchase and will typically arrive 3-6 business days from the day they were shipped. You will be sent tracking information for your shipment via e-mail. If you have any questions you may reach customer service by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (334)702-2212.
- Expedited shipment options are available at an additional cost to you.
- Please provide a street address with your order, as we cannot deliver to P.O. Boxes.
- Incorrect shipping addresses, payment issues, and shipping company failures due to weather or emergency may result in delays beyond our control.
- We ship to locations in the contiguous United States. At this time we cannot ship to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, APO or FBO addresses. Those orders with shipping addresses from these locations will be cancelled.
Due to the size and weight of many of the cribs, dressers, assembled furniture, and gliders in the ournewbabyinc.com catalog certain items cannot be shipped using standard USPS or FedEx Ground services. We have 3 different pick-up/delivery options available for those wishing to purchase those larger items with us online.
- In-Store Pick-up: If you live within driving distance of our store location you may choose the in-store pick-up option for "delivery". This free option is just as it sounds, you pick up your furniture or glider at our store location, free of charge. Standard item lead-times still apply. If your item is a special order item you will be contacted when the item arrives in our warehouse to coordinate a pick-up time. If you have any questions you may reach customer service by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at (334) 702-2212.
- Local Delivery: Reasonably priced local delivery of over-sized or furniture items can be arranged for most areas in and around around our location. Local delivery service includes threshold only. Rates are based on time frame. If you have any questions or to obtain a price quote you may reach customer service by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (334) 702-2212.
- LTL Freight Delivery: If you do not live near our store location, or if you live outside of our local delivery area, we are happy to provide you with a competitive freight quote from a reputable, nationwide carrier for your order of an over-sized item. Freight deliveries are made to curb-side. If you would like a quote you may reach customer service by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at (334) 702-2212.
Return Policy for in store purchases:
We want you to be happy with your purchase or gift from Our New Baby! Inc. If for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return new, unused, unwashed or defective merchandise within 120 days with receipt for store credit or exchange. No refunds or exchanges or store credit available on special order merchandise. 25% restocking fee (Minimum $10.00) on lay-a-way cancellations. Furniture and custom or personalized orders are considered final sale, unless there is a manufacturer's defect, in which case Our New Baby! and the manufacturer of the defective or damaged item will work together to repair or replace your item based on the manufacturer's warranty coverage.
Return Policy for online purchases:
We want you to be happy with your purchase or gift from ournewbabyinc.com. If for some reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return new, unused, unwashed or defective merchandise within 30 days with your packing slip for a full refund (less actual shipping charges (if purchased with our free shipping promotion) and surcharges). Returns are welcome by mail (following the steps outlined below) or in store. Our New Baby! reserves the right to reject any return which does not meet our conditional requirements for return. Furniture and custom or personalized orders are considered final sale, unless there is a manufacturer's defect, in which case Our New Baby! and the manufacturer of the defective or damaged item will work together to repair or replace your item based on the manufacturer's warranty coverage.
To return by mail:
- Repack the item in it's original box.
- Write return on your return packing slip and include the slip in the box with your returned item.
- ournewbabyinc.com is not responsible for item's which are lost or damaged in transit. You may want to insure your package for it's return.
- Mail your return with paid postage to:
Items returned which were purchased with our "Free-Shipping" offer will have the actual shipping charges (what it cost to ship to you) deducted from your refund. Shipping charges are not refundable.
Returned items must be in new, unused, unwashed condition with all instuctions, warranty cards and original packaging. A 25% re-stocking fee will be applied against all new, unused items returned with an open box or missing instructions, warranty card, or box.
All items must be returned within 30 days of purchase unless previously approved by a manager. You may reach us at (334) 702-2212, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you receive an item that is damaged or defective we will work with you to replace the damaged parts, if applicable, or send out a replacement. ournewbabyinc.com and the manufacturer of the defective or damaged item will work together to repair or replace your item based on the manufacturer's warranty coverage.
If you have any questions regarding our return policy you may reach customer service by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at (334) 702-2212.
Our New Baby! is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Our New Baby! may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 11/01/2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, sales, discount codes, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to see which pages are useful and which are not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Cortina® CX Stroller
The Cortina® CX has a 8-position backrest with a flat recline position plus a pop-up footrest to create cozy enclosure for infants on all four sides. The innovative Memory Recline function retains the backrest position during folding/unfolding, eliminating the need to readjust between trips. An adjustable canopy with peek-a-boo window offers shade from the sun. Front-wheel suspension and optional toe-tap swivels help maintain a smooth ride from surface to surface.
For use as a travel system, the Cortina® CX Stroller accommodates all KeyFit® and Fit2® infant car seats with easy click-in attachment.
The Cortina® CX folds compactly with one hand and stands on its own when folded. The child tray has two cup holders, a removable dishwasher-safe liner, and opens from either side or detaches completely for easier in/out. The parent tray includes a cup holder and covered storage for smaller items, and the basket provides space for larger items. A padded 3-position handle comfortably accommodates mom or dad, and toe-tap brakes keep the stroller in place when parked.
- Accepts all KeyFit® and Fit2® car seats with click-in attachment
- 8-position reclining seat with flat position and full enclosure for newborns
- Memory Recline function retains backrest position between folding/unfolding
- One-hand, free-standing fold
- Parent tray with cup holder and covered storage compartment
- Child tray with two cup holders and removable, dishwasher-safe liner
- Adjustable canopy with peek-a-boo window
- Padded push-handle with 3 height positions
- Front-wheel suspension, locking front swivels, and toe-tap rear brakes
- Large storage basket
Children up to 50 lbs.
Care and Maintenance
Machine wash stroller fabrics separately in cold water on delicate cycle; do not use bleach; drip dry. Plastic or metal parts may be cleaned with a soft damp cloth; towel dry.
KeyFit® 30 Infant Car Seat
The KeyFit® 30 is engineered with innovative features that make it the easiest infant car seat to install simply, accurately, and securely, every time. A ReclineSure® leveling foot and two RideRight® bubble level-indicators help achieve and verify proper angle in the vehicle seat. The base is also equipped with premium LATCH connectors and a SuperCinch® tightener for a secure fit with a fraction of the effort! For alternate installation with the vehicle seat belt, clear belt routing and integrated lock-offs make it easy to position, tighten and lock the belt into place.
The car seat carrier includes removable head and body support to accommodate newborns as small as 4 pounds. A five-point harness with one-pull tightening helps keep baby secure, and the carrier shell is lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection. An adjustable, removable canopy provides shade from the sun.
The KeyFit® 30 is designed for travel system use with compatible strollers from Chicco. The carrier secures easily to the base and strollers with a reassuring audible click. A two-position carry-handle and one-hand release make it just as easy to remove.
- ReclineSure® leveling foot helps achieve proper base angle
- RideRight® bubble level-indicators verify base angle
- SuperCinch® LATCH tightener helps achieve a secure fit
- Removable newborn head and body support
- Removable canopy provides shade
- Compatible with Chicco strollers for travel system use
- 5-point harness with one-pull tightener
- Carrier shell lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
- Smooth underside helps protect vehicle seats
- 2-position carry-handle with comfortable grip
Infants from 4 to 30 lbs and up to 30 inches in height
Care and Maintenance
Machine wash fabrics separately in cold water on delicate cycle. Do not use bleach; drip dry. Plastics and hardware may be sponge cleaned using warm water and mild soap; towel dry. To clean harness, sponge clean using warm water and mild soap; air dry. Do not machine wash harness.