Viaro® Stroller Features
- Convenient one-hand quick fold.
- Ultra-light weight aluminum frame.
- 3 wheel design, nimble steering
- Adjustable, removable canopy
- Large dual-access basket easily accessed from front or rear
- Front wheel suspension
- Baby tray with cup holders
- Parent tray with cup holders
- Independent toe-tap locking brakes
- Color description: tranquil grey and a squared pattern woven in beautiful harbor blues
With a lightweight aluminum frame and a sleek, three-wheel design, the Viaro® Stroller has a sporty stance that offers nimble steering and maneuverability for everyday usability.
Never sacrificing functionality for convenience, the Viaro® features a one-hand, quick fold that is compact and free-standing for easy transport or storage. And opening the stroller is even easier than folding: just pull the handlebar back up to its standing position.
For a comfortable ride, Viaro® includes a detachable child’s tray with two cup holders, an adjustable canopy, front-wheel suspension and a multi-position reclining seat. For parents, Viaro® features a padded push-handle, a parent tray with two cup holders, a large basket that is easily accessible from the front or back, and toe-tap locking brakes to keep the stroller parked when loading/unloading.
Evoke the calming sensation of an ocean breeze with the Viaro® Travel System in Coastal. A tranquil grey hue coordinates with the stylish simplicity of a squared pattern woven in beautiful harbor blues.
KeyFit® 30 Infant Car Seat Features
- #1-rated infant car seat in America
- ReclineSure® leveling foot to achieve proper base angle in a wide range of vehicles
- RideRight® Bubble level indicators on each side of the base to indicate accurate fit to vehicle seat
- SuperCinch® One-pull LATCH Tightener with force multiplying technology to achieve a tight, secure fit with a fraction of the effort
- Removable padded infant insert for babies 4-11 lbs.
- Seat interior lined with EPS energy-absorbing foam for improved impact protection
- Adjustable, multi-position canopy
- Easy removal from both stroller and base
- Smooth underside of base helps protect against damage to vehicle seats
- Easy vehicle belt routing and a built in lock-off system accommodate vehicles without LATCH
- Conforms to Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards, FMVSS 213
- FAA approved for use on an aircraft
- Compatible with the Chicco Bravo®, Urban™, Activ3®, TRE®, Neuvo®, Liteway® Plus, KeyFit® Caddy, Cortina®, Cortina® Magic and Cortina® Together Strollers.
Proper installation is the KEY to making your baby’s world safer. #1-Rated Chicco KeyFit® 30 is the easiest car seat to install simply, accurately and securely. Every time.
ReclineSure® spring-loaded leveling foot adjusts to fit the angle of your vehicle seat. RideRight® bubble level-indicators on each side of the base show when the proper base angle has been achieved. Then, to secure the base, SuperCinch® one-pull LATCH Tightener uses force-multiplying technology to achieve a tight and secure fit!
Lined with energy-absorbing foam, the KeyFit 30® is equipped with a five-point harness that can quickly and easily be adjusted for an accurate fit, using the one-pull harness adjustment, and an ergonomic infant insert provides extra support for smaller babies (4–11 lbs) on their first trips in the car.
- Open Dimensions: 38.0 x 25.5 x 41.25 in.
- Folded Dimensions: 13.5 x 25.5 x 33.25 in.
- Front Wheel Diameter: 7.0 in.
- Rear Wheel Diameter: 8.75 in.
- Product Weight: 18 lbs
- KeyFit® Carrier Dimensions: 22 x 17 x 24 in.
- KeyFit® Carrier Weight: 9 lbs
- Base Dimensions: 15 x 7 x 20 in.
- Base Weight: 7 lbs
Travel System Carton Dimensions: 19.38L x 30.25H x 23.38H inches
Travel System Ship Weight: 41.8
Care and Maintenance
Viaro® Stroller Care & Maintenance
This product requires regular maintenance. The cleaning and maintenance of the stroller must only be carried out by an adult.
Please refer to the care label for instructions on cleaning the fabric parts of the stroller. Periodically wipe clean plastic parts with a soft damp cloth. Always dry the metal parts to prevent the formation of rust if the stroller has come into contact with water.
Lubricate the moving parts only if necessary, with a light application of a silicone based lubricant. Periodically check the condition of the wheels, and keep them clean of dust and sand. To avoid friction that may prevent the correct operation of the stroller, ensure that all the movable plastic parts placed along the metal frame are clean of dust, dirt or sand. Keep the stroller in a dry place. Prolonged exposure to direct sunlight may cause the fabric to fade.
KeyFit® 30 Infant Car Seat
Fabrics may be spot-cleaned with mild soap and water, or machine washed in cold water on delicate cycle using mild detergent. Hang to dry. DO NOT BLEACH.
To remove the seat cover of the car seat, please refer to the product manual.
NEVER remove Harness or harness components from Carrier. If harness is extremely soiled or damaged, Call Chicco to order a replacement.
Sponge clean plastics, harness straps and LATCH straps using warm water and mild soap. Towel dry. DO NOT USE BLEACH, solvents, or household cleaners, as they may weaken the plastics.
To clean the buckle or LATCH hardware, rinse in cup of warm water or sponge clean. DO NOT USE ANY SOAPS OR LUBRICANTS on buckle or LATCH hardware. It may cause them to malfunction.
Up to 50 lbs
KeyFit® 30 Car Seat
Babies from 4–30 lbs.